Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camouflage cargo pants

Options
  • 01-12-2015 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭

Aside from army surplus stores, does anyone know where I can get a pair of camouflage combats/ cargo trousers in Dublin? Preferably in grey or blue. Walked around Dundrum town centre today and it was Jeans everywhere and the occasional pair of cargos in beige, and I've lots of that sort of colour.

Anyone?

P.S. Im a guy by the way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Camouflage?

I haven't seen any!,:p

They're not really in style at the moment, probably why hard to find.
    Maybe shops that sell airsoft gear would have them though?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

They really have not been in style since late 90s or early 00s which is why you never see them in clothing stores - If that is they style you want, why are you excluding army surplus stores which should have them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

ongarboy wrote: »
    If that is they style you want, why are you excluding army surplus stores which should have them?

I said excluding Army surplus in my opening post because I didnt want the first 3 replies to tell me to go to an Army Surplus store. It looks like thats where I'll have to go, but I was looking to see if there was anywhere else. Looks like there isn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

If you already have trousers that fit you well, you could measure them and get Luxire to make you a few in just about any colour or fabric you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

As others have said, camo cargo pants aren't really "in style" at the moment. If there's any chance of getting them in a shop it would be spring time as they are a bit lighter to wear.

If you want to go online, try ebay or depop. If you want bricks & mortar actually try a few charity shops, you'd be surprised what you find in them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭b318isp

Here ya go:

http://thecamoshop.ie/

P.S. They have a B&M shop in Glasnevin.

Advertisement