Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia E1 Unlocking Code

Options
  • 01-12-2015 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

I bought my father a new phone for Christmas, a Sony Xperia E1.

It's currently locked to the Vodafone network - I bought off Carphone Warehouse *hoping* it might come unlocked from them, no such luck though.

I recently got an unlocking code for my Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 for around €3, and thought I might be able to find an unlocking code for the Xperia E1 for around the same price, but the cheapest I can find on eBay is around €10 and some other sites are charging $40!

I don't suppose anyone here knows where I might be able to find a cheaper unlocking code for said phone?

Thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

Morby wrote:
    I recently got an unlocking code for my Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 for around €3, and thought I might be able to find an unlocking code for the Xperia E1 for around the same price, but the cheapest I can find on eBay is around €10 and some other sites are charging $40!

Can't help you but can you tell me where I can get unlocking codes for the ultra 6?

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Morby

ComfortKid wrote: »
    Can't help you but can you tell me where I can get unlocking codes for the ultra 6?

I just got mine on eBay, just do a search for Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 unlocking code - I got mine for about ~€3

Can't edit my OP to say that the unlocking codes for the Xperia E1 on eBay are actually €20 and not a tenner on eBay. I wouldn't mind so much only the phone itself only cost €35!

Advertisement