Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bringing back a panasonic

Options
  • 01-12-2015 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭

I purchased this 4K Panasonic 40" LED TV | TX-40CX400B and there are problems with it powering off regularily by its self.
    Harvery Norman have told me i can bring it back for a full refund or swap it directly for a brand new one.

After reading reviews since I purchased it im not so sure i want to keep it when for an additional €45 i could get this Sony 40" Smart LED TV | KDL40R553CBU or this one Samsung 43" Full HD Smart LED TV | UE43J5500AKXXU

The problem with my current purchase is the HDMi is not picking up the sky box and is shutting down thinking the tv is idle - as a result I havent been able to view Sky through HD - only through a skart lead. its impressive quality but Im not convinced of the panasonic tech.

Would anyone have any thoughts or recommendations please!

Advertisement