Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nordic speaker (Swedish, Finnish and Danish) job

Options
  • 01-12-2015 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

Native speakers of the above languages wanted to back up a rep on the road over there.

Must be in midlands. Full time job. B2B backup and translations mainly. May be needed to travel to accompany rep on the road and 1-2 large international fairs per year.

Pm me if interested. Mod note, putting this in jobs section will just get lost and its specific to languages.

Thanks
    Marly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yeah it's fine to put it here.
    When you say "full time" do you mean 40h/week throughout the year? Or full time for when you need them for a week or a few days and then nothing for months? It sounds like the latter. Just like a clarification on this bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

It's 39 hours per week 52 weeks a year. Office hours 8 to 5 . Christmas off for 2 weeks , summer hols 2 weeks. Bank holidays off. Basic for just customer support role or plus comission for someone who wants to sell a bit.

To be honest I'd start someone on half days 52 weeks if I can't get a full time person. But prefer full time.

You know anyone? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

We'll see if someone here is available. If you have a link to some advert I can throw it up on my facebook feed, I know quite a lot of Scandis.

biko wrote: »
    We'll see if someone here is available. If you have a link to some advert I can throw it up on my facebook feed, I know quite a lot of Scandis.
    http://

www.qtponline.com/en/careers.html

It's not on there at the moment but it gives you a flavour of what we're after. I'm looking for one man on the ground living in the Norwich territories and backup in the office too. Our business there has doubled year on year for r years and it needs 2 to 3 more people thrown in.

We have germany and France sorted now.

Anyone??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭duckling10

do you mean Midlands Ireland or ?
    i know a Swede in Limerick Ireland, who is looking for work.
    are there any more details please?
    could a person work from home for part of the week

duckling10 wrote: »
    do you mean Midlands Ireland or ?
    i know a Swede in Limerick Ireland, who is looking for work.
    are there any more details please?
    could a person work from home for part of the week

The job is in mullingar. The person must be in the office every day. You can get a good feel for the type of work on qtponline.com . Can you get him to call me?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭duckling10

i will pass on the info and the website and your number, thanks for the reply and the pm

Advertisement