Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painting holiday/workshop?

Options
  • 01-12-2015 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I'm looking for recommendations for a decent painting holiday in Ireland for my wife as part of a Christmas present. She's always talking about heading off down the country for a few days to learn painting (e.g. Landscape). Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

The Plein Eire Festival in Wexford every year is fantastic. Workshops, events and paint-outs with some brilliant artists of all levels. Would highly recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭chewed

Tiriel wrote: »
    The Plein Eire Festival in Wexford every year is fantastic. Workshops, events and paint-outs with some brilliant artists of all levels. Would highly recommend it.

Thanks. I'll check this out.

Advertisement