Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipad for lyrics

Options
  • 01-12-2015 12:01pm

Hi,do any of the musicans on here use an Ipad for lyrics?I have seen them being used,it seems a great way to do it,and saves on a bit of space if the stage is small..I was thinking of getting one.I would love some information,on what would be the best one to get..Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

there are brilliant lyric apps for both Ipad and android tablets,i've used both platforms and never had a problem,what you want to spend and screen size is the biggest decision....a good clamp holder is a must though,Hercules would be the best imo

Thank you!

Dozyart wrote: »
    there are brilliant lyric apps for both Ipad and android tablets,i've used both platforms and never had a problem,what you want to spend and screen size is the biggest decision....a good clamp holder is a must though,Hercules would be the best imo

I was looking at Hercules clamp on Xmusic site..One review said it was difficult to keep tight.Have you used a Hercules clamp yourself? Thanks

I was looking at Hercules clamp on Xmusic site..One review said it was difficult to keep tight.Have you used a Hercules clamp yourself? Thanks

yup,i actually use the other connection it comes with to stick it on the top of a straight stand and put that right up against my mic stand.....i've seen others with them clamped to their mic stand with no problem

The connection i use is at about 30 seconds : https://youtu.be/gET4bCQ8qn0

Great help...Thank you:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 cooleys reel

Thats great about the clamp but Whats the best lyric App to get?

Thats great about the clamp but Whats the best lyric App to get?

I've used "Setlists" for Ipad and "Lyric Pad" for Android,both easy to use and never had a problem with either

Advertisement