Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Amazon tablet and connecting to amazon books

Options
  • 01-12-2015 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I need help.

I recently got a fire tablet but i am having issue with getting it to use the content on my amazon account.

I bought 2 kindle books, I have an order for them on my amazon account itself, but the books dont show on my device. My account online also says I dont have a device connected. Both have the same email address so dont know why.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Is your Fire showing as a registered device on the Amazon website? I presume it is registered with Amazon through the "My Account" parts of the settings on the Fire tablet itself.

On a computer, on the desktop version of the website, in the dropdown section just below and to the right of the main search box on the Amazon site, where it says "Hello allibastor" (or whatever your real name is), drop down to where it says "Manage Your Content and Devices" and see if your Fire is listed under "My Devices" tab in that section.

Advertisement