Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking For Accomadation

Options
  • 30-11-2015 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Like most of the city it would seem, I am currently looking for somewhere to live in Dublin city, I work in Film and Media. Ive just moved to Dublin and am currently staying with a friend but need somewhere asap. At the moment I can afford €350-400 I guess it doent really matter what part of the city as long as its close to bus routes and I can get to the city centre quite quickly.

Thank you in advance for anyone who takes the time to read this and if someone could help in anyway Id be very grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Have a look at the Sharing listings on Daft.ie. Although, if your budget is that low (does it include utilities, bills etc) you may have to resign yourself to a house/apartment share that is not all that close to the city centre & a bus commute into town of 30 mins plus.

Advertisement