Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flickr Pro

Options
  • 30-11-2015 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,587 ✭✭✭✭

Just noticed a few of my friend are using flickr Pro - what are the advantages of going Pro ? (apart from getting Statistics -

ps Haven't posted here for awhile , added a few more on my ongoing series on America :-
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/thebaz/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,678 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

stats and no ads, I think that's about it. If you were a pro from way back you get unlimited space as well, new pro membership gets you 1TB of space IIRC. There used to be limits on groups & pictures etc etc for non pro members but I think they removed all those.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Silva360

I just looked through all 21 pages of your flickr. That's quite the slice of life you've got there. Very impressive....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,587 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

Silva360 wrote: »
    I just looked through all 21 pages of your flickr. That's quite the slice of life you've got there. Very impressive....

cheers -a strange old life I lead :

B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

Silva360 wrote: »

Some colourful characters indeed, were you not scared taking some photos ?

Advertisement