Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

finding when you rang a number

• 30-11-2015 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Is there any way on a lumia 520 to find all the times you phoned a number besides scrolling through them all. Like you can enter an email address and get a list of all the times you got/sent mail to them

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

perry123 wrote: »
    Is there any way on a lumia 520 to find all the times you phoned a number besides scrolling through them all. Like you can enter an email address and get a list of all the times you got/sent mail to them

Not that im aware of, you might be able to find a app in the store that stores history.

Ifs just calls you want, then your phone bill might be better as can see ten most dialled numbers etc if thats any help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

As Davy says thats something I would do on my bill. Run it through excel and run some counts on the numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Beagslife

On Windows 10 Mobile, in call history if you hold down on the contact a pop menu should show. Press details for a log of the calls. I think this also works for Windows 8.1.

MC

Advertisement