Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteer on New Year's Eve

Options
  • 30-11-2015 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

After a hard year not really in the mood for a NYE celebration to be honest not my favourite time ie drunks in town, expensive, queues the usual. Thought this year for a change would be nice to do some volunteering I would love to help out animals but I think they will be closed for volunteers. I would prefer to help at a charity, hospital nursing home than a festival as it's a more worthy cause for people that need help or company.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭magicmushroom

OP did you find anywhere to volunteer?
    Just wondered as I decided to not go out this year too after a hectic Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

No I rang a ton of places but they had their quota filled for volunteers since September. Luckilly I have a few friends dragging me out to a free event that isnt in the city centre so looking forward to going to that instead of being stuck in. Will know anyway for next year to put my name down early for helping out. :)

Advertisement