Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung SL-M2026W A4 Mono Wireless Laser Printer - €64 delivered Amazon UK

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

I have the non wifi version and it's a great little printer. Easy to set up and printing is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

I have the non wifi version, great printer. Just ordered one of these too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭Doge

Thanks guys. Have any of you used 3rd party toner for yours yet?

This V4ink branded one seems to have the best reviews on amazon and if we are to believe the photos from the people that got one free to review, it looks like its decent quality.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0140GUKYU?colid=1Y4T4XVM83L8C&coliid=I1JQ9JJOLM2OQH&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Was looking for a nice laser printer. Just bought. ..thanks

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 187 ✭✭warpdrive

Is it expensive to top up? Getting printers cheap is all well and good but pointless if keeping them topped up is more expensive than usual printers

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Was it £54 a few days ago also, or has this gone up slightly in price?

Working out at about €72 ATM, but maybe that's just the currency rate fluctuations

It was a lightning deal so its gone up in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭ozmo

warpdrive wrote: »
    Is it expensive to top up? Getting printers cheap is all well and good but pointless if keeping them topped up is more expensive than usual printers

I had the colour version - really nice printer - below is my experience with filling the colour version - but it looks really similar.

The cartridge it comes with has no chip, but has a space for it - there is an printer internal counter that times down from 1000 - when it reaches 0 it says out of ink.

If it sees a chip on the cart (replacement carts) - then it counts down that chip instead - third party refills require you to stick a chip in the blank spot on the cart.

Without adding more toner - I printed hundreds of extra pages on the initial carts after they said empty by just adding the cart chips.

I havn't added toner yet - but I expect it wont be as good as the official toner.

“Roll it back”

Advertisement