Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Flags

Options
  • 30-11-2015 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of a car window GAA flags distributor.

We may be able to fly them in Clonmel throughout the winter as we have beaten Nemo in the Munster Final, this was the first win by a Tipperary Football Team in the Club Provincial Championship.

First we have to go to London and beat the English Club Championship Winners, if we do not win this game the flags will not be needed, if we win we will have an opportunity to fly the flag throughout the winter before we meet the Leinster Champions in the Spring.

Luckily the Commercials flag is the same as the County Kerry flag.

http://commercialsgfc.weebly.com/

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

During the summer, I've seen them every where from Centras, Supervalus, the O'Neills Outlet store, to Dealz shops & 2 Euros shops. But we are in the GAA off season now, so am not sure if shops will be selling them, as the demand just isn't there, at this time of year.

Give the O'Neills Outlet shop a ring. I was there a couple of weeks ago & they had a few in various different county colour combinations, not just Dublins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭Xenophile

You may be wondering why I was looking for Car Flags at this time of year. So now the secret is out..................bye the way I have found a good wholesaler for a few hundred flags.

The plain Green and Gold flags are for Clonmel Commercials to fly through out the dreary Winter and maybe beyond. They now face Ballyboden/Saint Endas in the All Ireland Club semi final on Feb 23rd.2016.

Bye the way,the flags are not being purchased for financial gain.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭Stationmaster

We use DJ Daly in Limerick (Car Flag Ireland is the company name I think) for all that stuff like car flags, bunting, field flags etc. They're easy to deal with.

Advertisement