Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin McLaughlin Interview

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Yeah I read that earlier and it was scary stuff but I wonder what would have happened if he'd mentioned it earlier to the med staff.

CatFromHue wrote: »
    Yeah I read that earlier and it was scary stuff but I wonder what would have happened if he'd mentioned it earlier to the med staff.

Yeah I can understand why he kept it to himself, but it's a reckless decision to take with your own health.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Yeah I can understand why he kept it to himself, but it's a reckless decision to take with your own health.

Well hopefully his story will help convince others not to do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

molloyjh wrote: »
    Well hopefully his story will help convince others not to do the same.

Exactly. It just shows, along with the other forced retirements to the likes of Eoin O'Malley and Felix Jones, that it is so important for these guys to have something outside of playing rugby to fall back on.

Advertisement