Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recording From TV

Options
  • 28-11-2015 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

I need to record from my TV. I have only the saorview channels. Is there an external hard drive recorder on the market

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 tomasdeb

doyleshill wrote: »
    I need to record from my TV. I have only the saorview channels. Is there an external hard drive recorder on the market

Firstly, I assume that you are trying to record from the Saorview aerial input as I don't think that any TVs can output to a recorder.

Panasonic manufacture Blu-ray/DVD recorders that will record Saorview. Not Saorview approved but they work. Latest model is DMR-BWT740. Not cheap however! Records to hard drive, which can be archived to BD or DVD is required.

Another option is the Walker WP6500TTR. Much cheaper but I find it very unreliable. Records to hard drive. Can be outputted to archive if you have a separate recorder.

Advertisement