Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Guitarist Wanted for Busy Wedding Band

Options
  • 27-11-2015 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Guys,

We are seeking a quality frontman/vocalist for a busy and well known wedding band. Ideally lead/rhythm guitarist as well but not essential. Suit someone who has experience fronting a wedding band and putting on a great show. Not your tradition wedding band as its more modern and no cheese so will suit an experienced gigging musician. Looking for someone to hit the ground running and blend into the straight away for the bust early booking season in 2016.

Gigs nationwide and excellent pay for the right person €350 - €400 per night. Must have good gear and own transport. Other commitments can be worked around as long as the band is given a priority status.

Send us on some audio or YouTube clips and we will have a look and get back to you. Based in Leinster with travel nationwide. Starting January 2016.

Cheers

MM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Dean200882

Hi Guys,

We are seeking a quality frontman/vocalist for a busy and well known wedding band. Ideally lead/rhythm guitarist as well but not essential. Suit someone who has experience fronting a wedding band and putting on a great show. Not your tradition wedding band as its more modern and no cheese so will suit an experienced gigging musician. Looking for someone to hit the ground running and blend into the straight away for the bust early booking season in 2016.

Gigs nationwide and excellent pay for the right person €350 - €400 per night. Must have good gear and own transport. Other commitments can be worked around as long as the band is given a priority status.

Send us on some audio or YouTube clips and we will have a look and get back to you. Based in Leinster with travel nationwide. Starting January 2016.

Cheers

MM

How's things I'm 23 and I've been part of a country Rock band band before ..I've a decent range and e joy singing all sorts ..I'm from Dublin the blanchardstown area ..performing wise I'm very comfortable on Stage and would be interested in getting something going if you send me on your email I'll send you some audio clips

• Registered Users Posts: 4 music mayhem

Thanks for the repose. Sent you a PM with our email address. MM

• Registered Users Posts: 4 music mayhem

Thanks for the response. Sent you a PM with our email address. MM

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lightyears13

How's it goin lads?

27 year-old female rhythm guitarist of 17 years (****, I'm pushin on!!)/singer... Play in an acoustic duo in the south east. Recently moved to Dublin and looking for a project up here.

Let me know if ye are still stuck!

A

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Williethepimp

Hi, lead/ rhythm guitarist (40ish), own gear/transport , plenty of experience, mainly pub but have played some weddings/party's , based Dublin 15.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Maguirearch

Where would The Practice venue be located ???

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭ken.m

Hi I am interested can you send on an email address I'll send a recording
    I am 40 ish play guitar also

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Boycow

Hi, found anyone yet? I'm based Galway, so not sure it would work out, if you are Dublin based. I currently work hotel/ bar circuit, solo or duo. But I'm interested in getting back into a wedding band. Did it a few years ago, just got tired of getting home at 4am! Which is why it might be too far.. But the if the money is there I won't mind it so much. I have good gear & transport. (I have my own 3k pa in fact) Been playing acoustic in recent years, but I have plenty of electric experience also (vintage Strat & Fender Blues Deluxe) Cheers.

Advertisement