Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality of residential properties Dublin

Options
  • 27-11-2015 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm looking to buy a property in Dublin at the moment and I was told recently to watch out for anything that was constructed roughly between 2003 and 2007..

I have little to no knowledge of this area and so am wondering if anybody can tell me if this should be a legitimate concern for me? I used to live in a property that was built in 2004 and it was probably the most pleasant place I've lived so I'm just looking for some general information to help me discern what to look out for and how to avoid a badly built place.

I'm currently interested in an apartment which was built in 2007, should I be careful with it, and if so, what signs should I look for as warnings of a deficit of quality?

Any help appreciated!

Comments

Advertisement