Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas Carol singers knocking on the hall door in November!

• 27-11-2015 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭

...its November for Gods sake :o

Five or six kids who couldn't even sing properly, holding out a bucket "can we have some money mister"?

Not today, but if you come back in a months time and sing a few carols I'll put some change in the box :)

Money grabbing tuneless littls kids in November, what ever next?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Open the top window and empty the chamber pot over them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Give 'em the last of the halloween sweets.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Nothing worse. Christmas is arriving earlier each year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

If the shops can start milking some cash out of it in November I dont see why some kids cant get on the festive bandwagon and maximise potential revenue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Open the door holding a mannequin's head, brushing it's hair, and whisper to them:

"Sssshhh, you'll...........wake Maurice...............sssssshhhhh............."

Then ask them a question like do they know what makes one's skin stay on as you seem to be having trouble round back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Riamfada wrote: »
    If the shops can start milking some cash out of it in November I dont see why some kids cant get on the festive bandwagon and maximise potential revenue.

Christmas starts on the 25th of December.

Knock Knock

Who's There?

Carol

Carol Who

Christmas Carol

Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Send them round to my house OP. I love a bit of Christmas cheer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭tigerboon

LordSutch wrote: »
    Christmas starts on the 25th of December.

The 24th is ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

Set up an ISIS flag outside of your house. You'll also have the benefit of police arriving in seconds if there's ever an incident.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

tigerboon wrote: »
    The 24th is ok

24th of December is fine, but the 24th of November is just too early to start Christmas.

I especially love the ones who start christmas threads in November when they hate christmas being discussed in November.

They're my favourite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Get me my shotgun, dear!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Ruu wrote: »
    Get me my shotgun, dear!

Go all rambo on them, use a bow and arrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Recreate a Christmas movie classic - Home Alone. But every remake requires a twist, so instead of adults having hilarious injuries inflicted on them by a child when they turn up at his house, this time it will be the children getting beaten up by the adult.

If another group tries the same craic in the coming weeks, you can do Home Alone 2. Why not invite Brenda Fricker around with her pigeons to see if she can lend a hand in walloping the little sods?

Advertisement