Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matthews Bus IFSC/Amiens Street/City North

Options
  • 27-11-2015 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello,

According to the Matthews online timetables, their IFSC route has a bus leaving Amiens Street at 5:30pm, which stops at the City North Hotel. Can anyone tell me exactly where on Amiens Street this bus leaves from?

Also, I've been told there is a Matthews bus that stops on North Wall Quay outside the AIG building around 5:15pm that also stops at the City North Hotel. Is this the same route? Can anyone confirm the time?

I've scoured the Matthews website, but I cannot find this information.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Hello,

According to the Matthews online timetables, their IFSC route has a bus leaving Amiens Street at 5:30pm

This is the Meath forum. You could be a while waiting for a reply here.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7 IndigoPrime

Where forum would be best?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 IndigoPrime

Which forum would be best?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭Pipmae

You'd be better asking them the question on their Facebook page or phoning them. Alternatively the Commuting & Transport forum would be better than here.

Advertisement