Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are These Windows Tablets Good??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭g0g

I have the Linx7 and could defo recommend them as a great budget tablet. The 7" can be got for £50 when there are deals going. Granted though it's small so only really for videos (incl Netflix), very basic games and internet. Dunno how much homework you'd get done on a 7/8/9" tablet though.... With your budget I'd have thought you'd manage to get a Linx 10" or other W10 tablet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

and they can run full Windows 10? I know the Windows app store is quite sparse. Having the ability to run the full desktop would be good.

shuffles03 wrote: »
    and they can run full Windows 10? I know the Windows app store is quite sparse. Having the ability to run the full desktop would be good.
    Yeah I run Windows 10 on mine. To be honest I mainly use it for browsing, watching video files or simple games. Advantage of something this size is that it'll fit in a big jacket pocket if you wanted it on the bus/train. Another handy thing is I brought it away before and was able to download photos we had taken of an event and show them to other people on the screen.

Sorry just realise how cheap the 9" one is! Sounds like a great price but I haven't heard much about them..... A bit more onboard memory would be good, but at least it has a MicroSD slot.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

i bought the 9 inch one for my sister. Gets ok reviews but it only costs about €70

• Advertisement
Advertisement