Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is the better option?

Options
  • 27-11-2015 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭

https://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/m/l?tabid=1day&area=1day

Torn between the Lenovo flex and the HP 250 on this page. Will be using it for browsing and some light gaming like football manager or civilization. One has a better processor and one has a touchscreen and ssd and all that jazz and I can't decide. One day only so quick replys would be welcome :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭ScottStorm

Don't see the hp on that page but it's worth mentioning that the lonovo has a hybrid drive and not an ssd as advertised.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

ScottStorm wrote: »
    Don't see the hp on that page but it's worth mentioning that the lonovo has a hybrid drive and not an ssd as advertised.

Must have sold out in the meantime. Was the same price and had an i5 5th generation. Other than that similar except for the touchscreen and hybrid drive.

A hybrid drive would make some different then or would it be negligible?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭ScottStorm

Liam O wrote: »
    Must have sold out in the meantime. Was the same price and had an i5 5th generation. Other than that similar except for the touchscreen and hybrid drive.

A hybrid drive would make some different then or would it be negligible?

I have one and I'm on the fence about upgrading to an ssd it's better than a hd but by how much I'm not sure. The boot should be faster but most writing to disk would be to the hd as normal.

Advertisement