Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint against Payroll?

Options
  • 26-11-2015 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

So the Post Primary Payroll Division have made serious errors in all of my payslips so far this year barr two. This has resulted in me only getting paid a tiny percentage of my wages on time, and having to spend literally an hour each week calling them to get it rectified and only being reimbursed 2/3 weeks later, and still some weeks are not adding up.

My two payslips previous to today's have been fine, and I thought the issues were resolved, but lo and behold the same thing happened today.
    I am getting incredibly upset by this, and it's putting me under enormous pressure to pay rent/bills etc on time.

The Revenue Office have been fantastic, and have been on to Payroll on me behalf too, but it's not working. They are unbelievably unprofessional and even rude to me whenever I call/e-mail.

I would like to put in a formal complaint, but cannot seem to find any contact point for this- Has anybody ever put in a complaint against the Payroll department before, and if so how did you go about it?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,273 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Are you employed by the Department of Education or directly by the school?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭GalwayGirl26

The Department.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭strawberrie

Office of the ombudsman?
    The Department.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭strawberrie

Office of the ombudsman?
    The Department.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,404 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Your union are good for this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Beaulieu

Sorry to hear that Galway Girl. For my own part I have found them to be extremely co-operative. PM me if you like for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

It really does depend on what part of the country you are in, I know in my area when you ring the current person is lovely and very helpful, however the one she replaced a few years ago was horrible and never wanted to help no matter what you were asking about. Could you ask to deal with a supervisor OP ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭kala85

Find out who is the AP or PO Or heo in that section and speak to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Alex Meier

They're a law unto themselves in DES payroll.

Left a colleague of mine short on Xmas Eve last year by paying him only about 20% of his wage.

No one is held accountable or responsible.

Advertisement