Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Plus 2

Options
  • 26-11-2015 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hiya,

Im just wondering about delivery times about the One Plus 2 to Ireland. Standard delivery is 8-17 days. Has anybody dealt with them and how many days did it come in? Do ye think it would be here before Christmas time?

Any help would be great !

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

COYBIG14 wrote: »
    Hiya,

Im just wondering about delivery times about the One Plus 2 to Ireland. Standard delivery is 8-17 days. Has anybody dealt with them and how many days did it come in? Do ye think it would be here before Christmas time?

Any help would be great !

Thanks.

Mine took exactly a week from the day I ordered it but that was start of October. Back then both standard and express took roughly the same amount of time to ship from what I could see from other buyers here on boards. They seem to have way more stock now so it could be quicker.

Advertisement