Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forever 21 for men?

Options
  • 26-11-2015 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭

Am always on the lookout for a good sweater - I notice on the Forever 21 site there seems to be a good range, in nice colours too (for men). And you can't argue with the price.

I understand the quality isn't going to be amazing, but is it worth a trip in to pick up a few plain cotton sweaters?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

I'm not too sure what the quality is like for men. Pop in and see for yourself.

I buy a few things from there and the quality is not bad at all. Some things last quite a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

I bought a woolly jumper for winter when they first opened about 4 years ago and still wear it (I might wear it about 6 or 7 times a year) and it's still in good condition. I'm pretty certain it cost less than 30 quid as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

I find the Charles Tyrwhitt merino jumpers to be great. I currently have them in navy, teal and pine green. Very light which is perfect for me - nothing worse than being in a pub/restaurant etc over winter with a big thick jumper when they have the heating up full blast.

I would avoid any and all cotton jumpers like the plague though. I find they lose shape very easily and don't last as well as wool. Unless you wanted a light cotton jumper for something like a chilly summer evening I would go with wool every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

I'm looking more for a cotton / hoody material sweater. Like a hoody, but without the hood. :)

Thanks for the suggestions though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

No worries. http://www.woolovers.com/ are having a 20% off sale at the moment and they do some more casual jumpers like zip-ups etc. Never ordered from them before but their reviews seem to be pretty good. Might be worth a look. I'll probably be ordering a few jumpers from them myself this week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement