Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baby swing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭madeinamerica

A friend of mine has a similar one and my guy LOVED it when we visited her. He was 12 months then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Sister in law got it for my niece when she was just under 1 and she loves it. My almost 2 year old loves going on it when he goes to their house too. Great because it saves me the hassle of taking him to the playground where the swing is the only thing he'll go on anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭naughtyfox

I got a similiar one in argos for my little ones first birthday and its been great as it fits inside so she can play in it on a rainy day, got loads of use out of it over the summer outside to. Worth every penny as she loves the swing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭73trix

naughtyfox wrote: »
    I got a similiar one in argos for my little ones first birthday and its been great as it fits inside so she can play in it on a rainy day, got loads of use out of it over the summer outside to. Worth every penny as she loves the swing.

Thanks all. SOLD!

Advertisement