Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen's day laptop sale?

Options
  • 25-11-2015 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey there!

I am putup in Dublin and I plan on buying a good high configuration laptop and a friend of mine said wait for Stephen's day as there would be really good sale on laptops. Now I'm not really sure but I want to have a rough idea as to what exactly would be the discounts?? I was planning on buying from the Dell website as I have a student's discount of 10% so, will I get more discounts and how much can I expect..?? Or any stores where I will get discounts..?

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,387 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

It all depends on what sales are like before Christmas, it makes no commercial sense to advertise specific deals in advance because it would put people off buying before Christmas. There definitely will be discounts but whether they will be giving big discounts on the type of machine you're looking for, you won't be able to tell until you see what's on offer.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I don't know if I'd be expecting anything drastic from Dell, just the usual free delivery, maybe some small discount but probably not worth waiting for...

Advertisement