Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a mens suit - Paul Weller Style

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 StylePoetic

Hey. Sounds like everything you might see on a Topman mannequin tbh.

I saw them doing small collared shirts exactly like what you're looking for. I'm pretty sure you'd get a narrow tie there no problem too.

If you find pants that you like just buy them and bring them to a tailor/alteration shop if required. They will be able to taper them to suit(assuming you'd want a taper as Weller is essentially Mod fashion)and take them up if needs be.

Don't rule out looking at the home of the Mod, Ben Sherman, as they can often have stuff that fits that style.

I've seen pieces in Urban Outfitters that fit that description and there's a host of vintage/2nd hand shops around Temple Bar worth looking at.

And if you're down that direction, on Fownes Street, there's a shop called Rebirth of Cool that might have some stuff you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 apw99

Many thanks StylePoetic, I will check out those leads!
    Appreciated!

Advertisement