Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant see RAW image files

Options
  • 25-11-2015 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hope somebody can help me here. So I did the windows 10 upgrade and that was fine. Couldn't see the raw files but whatever I downloaded worked.

I then bought a 2nd camera for my work and when I uploaded those files, I just cant seem to see the raw files when they are uploaded and in the folder. I have to import them to photoshop/lightroom etc to view them before I can pick out which ones I really like. Is there any fix to this. I googled the bejaysus out of it and just refers to windows 7/8 upgrades. Searched Youtube and nothing worked.

Anybody else have a similar problem or am I missing something so completely obvious that I will smash the bloody laptop in disgust!!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement