Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vogue Williams - Wild Girls RTE 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

I liked the Home and Away and Leaving Cert stuff she did before. It was interesting and funny and Irish and original at once, we've all watched and done both.

I watched abit of the show tonight and it's stuff that's been done before and is kinda tired at this stage so turned it off after 15-20 mins.

I'm not sure what the thinking is in RTE as the previous shows with Angela Scanlon and Vogue were good but they've changed both of the shows they were good at into generic rubbish really.

Similar to Vogue it was interesting to see Scanlon do a show on redheads and Tinder and that but an hour with Jason Byrne or your one or your man.......no thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭thesultan

Rte went a little risque tonight

Advertisement