Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clarkson gets plaque for bullying

Options
  • 24-11-2015 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Simmonstone Hall hotel erects a plaque to Jeremy Clarkson on the spot where he 'had a fracas' (actually stated on plaque). He did not have a fracas. He physically and verbally bullied someone. Cheap publicity stunt to honour the bully
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,721 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Is there going to be a tv show about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

And yet you start another thread on it giving it even more publicity.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭bnt

First time I saw that headline, I thought it read "Clarkson gets plague for bullying" - "plague" as in "bubonic". :eek:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 6,664 ✭✭✭brian_t

Clarkson%20Plaque.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

oh PLAQUE!!!!

In the font it looked like PLAGUE and I though - "Hey - good enough for him!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Best move the man ever made. He gets a few million off Amazon. I no longer have to watch his masturbatory car rubbish on TV. And some runner who can't provide a hot meal for his nibs gets a big payday from the beeb.
    Everybody wins. Nice plaque for a genuine plank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Hehehehe erects....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

"here lies the BBC career of Jeremy Clarkson" Not exactly an honorable mention. And yes, it is basically a cheap publicity stunt, but why not? It did happen there and people probably do ask about it constantly.

Advertisement