Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kuwiat

• 24-11-2015 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey,
    I've seen a couple of half threads on this but nobody really got deep into it. My girlfriend and I are planning on going abroad when we qualify next year as primary teachers and have seen NQT jobs advertised all over but Kuwait caught my eye. My girlfriend has concerns as she has read about women not being permitted on the beach on certain days etc and I just wondered if anyone has been here/worked here and what they found. I am assuming we will be placed in ex-pat commune type gated communities as I understand is the norm in that part of the world but wondered what day to day life is like there. I know it's a dry country etc and I'm fine with that as well.
    Any tips/info appreciated.

Advertisement