Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best drop in Pilates classes in Dublin city centre?

Options
  • 24-11-2015 11:59am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I have been doing Pilates for a couple of years now and really love it. However the teacher I had and loved has moved to a new studio which is not too convenient for me any more so I'm looking for a new place. I've already tried one class of 8 sessions but I didn't relaly enjoy that one as much - I;d paid for the lot in advance though so I went to them all. I want to try a couple of different drop in classes before committing to a whole series of classes now. Any recommendations of drop in/pay-as-you-go classes, preferably in Dublin 2 or 8 in the evening time?

Comments

Advertisement