Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality plastic play food

Options
  • 23-11-2015 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Little man getting play kitchen from Santa and I'm looking for some good quality plastic play food to go with it. I got some in Imaginarium before it closed, which are perfect. Don't really like the Smyths/Argos sets and the ELC bumper set is OK.

Can anybody point me in a better direction.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

Hey,

Little man getting play kitchen from Santa and I'm looking for some good quality plastic play food to go with it. I got some in Imaginarium before it closed, which are perfect. Don't really like the Smyths/Argos sets and the ELC bumper set is OK.

Can anybody point me in a better direction.

Thanks

Lidl has lots of things like that last Thursday, I wasn't looking atvthem in particular but I do recall seeing like shopping stuff, packages of toy foods from a fridge or press, like soup, cereal etc...think they had plastic veg or wooden maybe. Worth checking out tho. I have also seen stuff like this in tesco, baskets of plastic fruit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Just to second lidl, my Mum picked up some great stuff for my daughter there last week. A really sturdy tea set and plastic food etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

If you don't have your heart set on plastic, IKEA do a nice range of play vegetables and food for kitchens. They are washable.

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/products/childrens-ikea-products/children-3-7/toys-play/duktig-14-piece-vegetables-set-art-10185748/

Advertisement