Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JJ Kavanagh/Irish Rail Question

• 23-11-2015 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hey everyone, so I moved places and I need some information.

Will I be able to go with the leap card to Maynooth on the Intercity Dublin to Sligo train?

And does anyone know where the 'Modus Link' bus stop is (for the JJ Kavanagh Kildare to Maynooth bus)? I know the regular JJ Kavanah bus is stopping in the new part of the Kildare village. Is it far from there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 oosulley

Im afraid I'm no help on the first part of your question, OP.

But the Modus Link stop is right outside Kildare Village (theyve recently built a new bus stop there, MOdus Link is the large factory across the road). Search on G maps, and It's the bus stop immediately outside of Kildare Village, its not part of the shopping centre. It serves mainly as a Dublin Coach stop.
    The bus also stops in the town itself (which may be farther away, but its a handy backup if you can't find the stop)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

No issue using the leap card between Dublin and Maynooth on the intercity train.

Advertisement