Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats wrong with men looking after there skin?

Options
  • 23-11-2015 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So my girlfriend thinks that me looking after skin like moisturizing and exfoliating isn't very manly and she looks at my range of men care products and thinks im worse then her. But like i dont see what the big deal is and i dont think it makes me less of a man, like dont most lads look after there skin now...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

There's nothing wrong with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Most lads i know look after their skin, tell your GF to cop on.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

Amazes me how a woman would discourage her man from taking care of his skin. You are doing what more men should do. I am forever telling guys I know to wear moisturiser with an spf at least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

kickthecan wrote: »
    Amazes me how a woman would discourage her man from taking care of his skin. You are doing what more men should do. I am forever telling guys I know to wear moisturiser with an spf at least

A lot of the main stream brands don't put spf in the men's range moisturisers, which really annoys me.

OP nothing wrong with looking after your skin, your girlfriend is being ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

A lot of the main stream brands don't put spf in the men's range moisturisers, which really annoys me.

OP nothing wrong with looking after your skin, your girlfriend is being ridiculous
    Really? Thats absolutely ridiculous. Its a must.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

There skin? Here skin? That skin? What skin?

Otherwise… it's skin. Look after it. Treat it like fine leather, which is what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Killgore Trout

Women who haven't lived with men often have serious misconceptions about stuff like this.

Doesn't she have any brothers? Maybe she does and they're mingers.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

Absolutely nothing. I admire men who actually think about their skin. My husband is definitely not a woos or girly, girly, in any way but when we are in the bathroom in the morning and I am using my Monsia cleanser, toner and then the day moisturiser I do see him sticking his finger in to apply some cream on his face. I have stopped it and bought him Vit E oil and jojoba oil to use instead so I can keep my Monsia for myself.

Advertisement