Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

URGENT QUESTION!

• 22-11-2015 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭ stickinikki

For reasons beyond my control, I have to throw a Christmas party in November and I will be damned if I'm going to throw one without a real Christmas tree.

Question the first: Where will be selling them this early?

Question the second: Where's selling them this early and close to/in the city centre

Question the third: Will there be anywhere outside the city centre selling them who can also DELIVER to the city centre?

Any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

Do you mean real or artificial trees?
    Because everywhere is selling artificial trees at this stage- Dunnes, Argos, Woodies etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭ Toto Wolfcastle

Haven't used this crowd, no idea if they're delivering this early, but they're worth a shot. They'll bring a selection of trees to your house for you to choose from and you only pay then.

http://christmastreedublin.com

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭ 2forjoy

Argos sell them . we had a christmas party once in november and it was a disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭ stickinikki

Haha thanks for that 2forjoy! And sorry yeah I should have specified, real trees only. I'm not a monster :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ Hrududu

Haha thanks for that 2forjoy! And sorry yeah I should have specified, real trees only. I'm not a monster :)
    Supervalu in Ranelagh were selling real trees when I was in there last week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭ Toto Wolfcastle

Yeah I saw small real trees in Supervalu today. They're in pots and some are taller than others. They're €20 so if you can't get a full sizes one they might do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,751 ✭✭✭ touts

The tree farms are harvesting them now for the retailers so if you call to one of them you may get a tree. As to getting one who will be willing to take time from the busiest week of their year to put a tree in the back of their car and drive into the city center to sell one tree. Well best of luck with that. If you need a real tree in the next couple of days you'll probably have to go to them.

Advertisement