Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT QUESTION!

• 22-11-2015 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

For reasons beyond my control, I have to throw a Christmas party in November and I will be damned if I'm going to throw one without a real Christmas tree.

Question the first: Where will be selling them this early?

Question the second: Where's selling them this early and close to/in the city centre

Question the third: Will there be anywhere outside the city centre selling them who can also DELIVER to the city centre?

Any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Do you mean real or artificial trees?
    Because everywhere is selling artificial trees at this stage- Dunnes, Argos, Woodies etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Haven't used this crowd, no idea if they're delivering this early, but they're worth a shot. They'll bring a selection of trees to your house for you to choose from and you only pay then.

http://christmastreedublin.com

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭2forjoy

Argos sell them . we had a christmas party once in november and it was a disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

Haha thanks for that 2forjoy! And sorry yeah I should have specified, real trees only. I'm not a monster :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

Haha thanks for that 2forjoy! And sorry yeah I should have specified, real trees only. I'm not a monster :)
    Supervalu in Ranelagh were selling real trees when I was in there last week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Yeah I saw small real trees in Supervalu today. They're in pots and some are taller than others. They're €20 so if you can't get a full sizes one they might do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭touts

The tree farms are harvesting them now for the retailers so if you call to one of them you may get a tree. As to getting one who will be willing to take time from the busiest week of their year to put a tree in the back of their car and drive into the city center to sell one tree. Well best of luck with that. If you need a real tree in the next couple of days you'll probably have to go to them.

Advertisement