Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lack of 3rd party investigations

Options
  • 22-11-2015 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,685 ✭✭✭✭

Many times, Mythbusters had been asked to investigate 9/11. Adam Savage even acknowledged that he would like to do it, but would want to do it to a faithful scale. Unfortunately, the Discovery Channel must never have agreed to it, because it never happened.

Here's a video mocking the lack of a MB episode, portraying a MB episode

In lieu of satanic cults and Space beams (?! see video proglogue/intro) this video comes from a guy who read the 9/11 report and focuses on the real engineering questions about the buildings.

In case I never explicitly stated it, I'm really suspicious that its a false flag attack: we've plotted them before, and most countries admit to having planned them or carrying them out at some stage or another. Like the Challenger Disaster, the commission was slapped together and then had their hands tied from doing anything productive (eg. Steel was recycled/destroyed). There are first hand reports in the hours of the collapse of sequential explosions, news reporters to the same, as well as some bystanders who - seem to know to much (see 5:57) especially for a guy in a Harley Davidson shirt.

These are the strong engineering arguments for why what happened is implausible.

The odds of getting the truth about this is virtually negligible: the political ramifications that we destabilized the Middle East, triggered by a False Flag attack, would be unpredictable, and likely dangerous. Did the people who plotted the details of this attack on building 7 work that morning in one end of the Pentagon?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

A proper independent investigation would be seriously cost prohibitive.. Bar some critical thinker, billionaire philantropist getting involved, i cant see how it would ever happen.

Until then we're stuck with figuring out the science from various other incidents and trying to patch it all together into a cohesive theory.

I do like this video. A jet hitting a concrete wall at 500mph.

"The wall designed to move and absorb energy, did its job". (just like sky scraper design)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

Just got this in my mails today. AE911Truth are investing over $200,000 on the first independent computer modelling of the building 7 collapse, by a team led by Dr. Leroy Hulsey.

Advertisement