Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qucik questions about Free Fees

Options
  • 21-11-2015 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

So these may sound like silly questions to ask but I haven't guidance counsellor since TY and no one else has given me a clear answer.

Basically I will be starting college fingers crossed this time next year. If I qualify for the Free Fees scheme, does that mean the tuition fee of my course is taken care of?
    And if I fall under the right category of the SUSI grant, will some of the 3,000 student contribution charge be covered too?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

If you qualify for free fees then you would be liable to pay the student contribution.
    If you meet the criteria and qualify for the full - fees part of the SUSI grant, then you do not pay the contribution.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭lumosteph

Thanks!

Advertisement