Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to get into D&D?

Options
  • 21-11-2015 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Howdy, my name is Stee and I want to play D&D.
    Long story short, after being unable to find a game myself I decided to get the 5e starter pack and take the role of DM. I've spent the last two month reading the rules and getting my head around things. I am by no means perfect, and I most definitely don't know everything, but I am in love with the game.

I am looking for 4-5 new comers to D&D to make a group, for the moment unfortunately I'll have to turn away any experienced players as I am more interested in getting people involved in D&D, but rest assured once I have more experience I will gladly try set up a more experienced game.

I have found a place where I can host a game in clondalkin, so anyone in the D22 area or anyone willing to travel please feel free to come. The Bawnogue enterprise center has rooms I can rent out for 2-4 hours (15-40euro), I don't mind paying it myself but if that's the case, you guys would have to bring any kind of food or drinks you might want, part time jobs don't pay great haha I would say the first session would be a long one just to get everybody clued in on the basics.
    So if you want to try it out, make sure you have set aside enough time in your day. It would be a week day evening as I work most weekends, possibly a Tuesday evening but that will be decided for definite once people get involved.

Young, old, male, female, all are welcome if you want a nice relaxed way to break in to D&D. Nothing too serious so let's get together, have some fun adventures, make a fool out of ourselves with silly voices and have a laugh. :D

Advertisement