Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric razors for tight facial hair/stubble

Options
  • 21-11-2015 3:24pm

My electric razor has reached the point now where it is cutting random patches in my facial hair, so methinks it's time to retire it.

Does anyone have any recommendations for electric razors that would be best for keeping facial hair tight or stubble?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,387 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I got a Remington vacuum grooming kit a few weeks which is doing a good job. Nice assortment of attachments on it and no mess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Another vote for Babyliss. I haven't tried the iStubble but that's because the Babyliss I have now hasn't let me down in over 6 years. Waterproof too so you can use it in the shower.... or wash it after you do your balls!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

To further enforce the above points - Babyliss istubble - best value, not overly expensive, lasts ages, gives a great trim

• Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭Tefral

Ive tried loads, the one i use is the Wahl Sterling 2 plus.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wahl-Sterling-Professional-Barbers-Trimmer/dp/B0012BIV70

Any barbers I've been to have them also.

Decided to shave off a beard during the week, went straight through it like a hot knife goes through butter.

Advertisement