Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't like pages on Facebook

Options
  • 20-11-2015 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

HI all

I'm wondering can you help. Attached is a screenshot of a notification I got on my Facebook page yesterday and now I can't like any more pages. Is there a reason for this as I can't understand why they would do this. I've reported the problem to them on Facebook and Twitter and still waiting to hear back

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭er1983

Can see the whole picture in this

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭dollyk

you might have people in your restricted list, so put them in family or friends
    lists, the drop down will let you do this

or they might have you restricted, without knowing

dollyk wrote: »
    you might have people in your restricted list, so put them in family or friends
    lists, the drop down will let you do this

or they might have you restricted, without knowing

It's just pages I can't like

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Possibly you have been automatically flagged to them as a bot. Have you been "liking" too many pages every day?

biko wrote: »
    Possibly you have been automatically flagged to them as a bot. Have you been "liking" too many pages every day?

Yeah I do like a few pages alright, can't understand why they did this, surely they can see from my profile I put up photos, statuses and like and share posts. Still haven't heard back from them, bad customer service!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,827 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

er1983 wrote: »
    bad customer service!

The customer is the one who pays.

If you're not paying, then you're the product, not the customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bside29

I have a feeling that you do "Likes Exchange" using your account and that's why facebook detected that your account is used as a bot

Advertisement