Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brain not working

Options
  • 19-11-2015 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi, so for the past year and a half (could be my whole life but I'm only fully aware of it now) I feel like my brain just isn't working.

What I mean is.. I feel like I cant think fully independently. For example, when I'm on Dublin bus travelling, instead of thinking, my mind just goes blank and its almost like a stasis or I lose consciousness or something. I notice when it happens and I try think of something but i lose concentration after a few seconds and just fall back into a stasis. Now, i know what that sounds like, im not fully losing consciousness but it's a bit hard to explain.

Also, when I'm talking to people i sometimes just cant keep track of what theyre saying and even the most simplest sentences leave me confused.

I really dont know what is wrong with me, I dont feel like im living properly and its impacting me massively. If anyone has any knowledge of what this could be (if its an actual disease) then please inform me. Any advice is also appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: Also, my memory sucks. Actions that I would do get forgotten in seconds and that isnt an exaggeration.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

We cannot come up with answers to questions like these, as we cannot do full psychological assessments on line. Could be a number of things, but without full assessment, it's impossible to tell. As the forum charter states, this is not the forum for these kinds of questions. Personal Issues may be more relevant to you, OP.

Advertisement