Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webtexts

Options
  • 19-11-2015 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I've been using Irish webtexts for a while now, not to fond of it. So I came across swiftsms and tried to give it a go. Installed just fine but wouldn't verify my account. So then I tried to login into my account in a 2nd phone using Irish webtexts, same deal, no verification for account.

I have checked that my login details are correct.
    Has something changed that these programs can't access the webtexts anymore??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

niemad wrote: »
    I've been using Irish webtexts for a while now, not to fond of it. So I came across swiftsms and tried to give it a go. Installed just fine but wouldn't verify my account. So then I tried to login into my account in a 2nd phone using Irish webtexts, same deal, no verification for account.

I have checked that my login details are correct.
    Has something changed that these programs can't access the webtexts anymore??

Have you tried on your networks website? Could be your account locked out temporarily or something. If you can get in no problem on the website you know its an issue with the apps. Most likely a change made to the website that caused the break.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭niemad

FrostyJim wrote: »
    Have you tried on your networks website? Could be your account locked out temporarily or something. If you can get in no problem on the website you know its an issue with the apps. Most likely a change made to the website that caused the break.

Yeah I have tried and successfully logged into the website. I've been told its been like this the last few days.

Advertisement