Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 SSE question

Options
  • 19-11-2015 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

Myself and a friend are going to the gig tonight in Belfast. We go to a fair few concerts and normally take a small backpack for coats, new tshirts etc.

Does anyone know if the SSE allows backpacks? Can't find much info online but don't want to take it and then have it confiscated.

Thanks in advance :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭gammy_knees

FanadMan wrote: »
    Hi folks

Myself and a friend are going to the gig tonight in Belfast. We go to a fair few concerts and normally take a small backpack for coats, new tshirts etc.

Does anyone know if the SSE allows backpacks? Can't find much info online but don't want to take it and then have it confiscated.

Thanks in advance :-)
    I was there last night but didnt have a backpack. They were allowing them in but they were well searched beforehand. What was allowable or not I dont know but what you listed seems ok. Enjoy it. the show was fab. Would love to go again.

Advertisement