Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scam Website??

Options
  • 18-11-2015 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

I cuoldnt find an appropriate internet shopping/website forum so feel free to move if i will get more answers elsewhere,
    i purchased of this website yesterday but the confirmation email had very dodgy english and im worried i might have been ripped of...

Does anyone know of this website

http://kenttdicentre.co.uk/

Thanks

B

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Completely and utterly a scam.

If you get products, expect them to be shoddy fakes.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Tbh I'd say it's not looking good. There are no contact details on the website, the only way of contacting them is through a form on their site. Even more worrying is the site name - Kent TDI Centre, which seems to refer to a car dealer in Maidstone, Kent. The goods on the site look dodgy as well, they go into great detail about the labels on each item, which suggests that they're knock-offs at near full price.

I suggest you call your credit card company and see if you can put a block on the payment.

Advertisement