Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving from Note 4 to OP2

Options
  • 18-11-2015 8:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭

What are the benefits of doing the above? I've had my Note 4 since last year and just fancy a change, I'm not due my upgrade until this time next year though so the s6 edge plus is out for now. Is there much difference in the phones?

P.S I don't use NFC so that's not an issue

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭ellinguistico

What are the benefits of doing the above? I've had my Note 4 since last year and just fancy a change, I'm not due my upgrade until this time next year though so the s6 edge plus is out for now. Is there much difference in the phones?

P.S I don't use NFC so that's not an issue

I have a OnePlus 2 since last week. Had a Note 2 for 2 Years prior to that (and still have it)

I'm not overly in love with the OP2 yet, I don't like the home button and although it's not very cool to say I actually like Touchwiz

I have a big cover on it too so you can't really tell that it's quite pretty.

As regards speed and reliability I notice not much difference between the Note and OnePlus 2. (i also had the Note rooted with adblocker which I really miss)

Fancy a swop? ;-)

Advertisement