Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web developer course

Options
  • 18-11-2015 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,422 ✭✭✭

I decided to go for a bit of a career change, signed up for the complete web developer course on udemy.
    Have to say that so far I love it, I dabbled a bit before in wix, weebly etc but I find that you outgrow these pretty quick so its great to be able to look at the coding side of things and not be completely lost. Theres a lot to cover and im not even halfway through but so far so good.

Anyone else do any similar type courses and if so how did you get on?

I might also add that I dont expect to be an expert from the course or anything but web development has always been something that interested me and ive never had the time to get around to doing it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 GoodKill

Interesting. I just came in here as I'm interested in web development myself and looking for a course.

How are you finding it now?

Anyone else care to recommend a course or steps to learning it myself?

Edit: just came across webinnovate. Seems good.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭tramoreman

GoodKill wrote: »
    Interesting. I just came in here as I'm interested in web development myself and looking for a course.

How are you finding it now?

Anyone else care to recommend a course or steps to learning it myself?

Edit: just came across webinnovate. Seems good.

W3c have a html 5 course on edx.org

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 GoodKill

I'll check it out. Thanks.

Advertisement