Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for this weekend? (House/Trance/Tech)

Options
  • 18-11-2015 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all,

Sorry for bombing in like this, but going out Friday night (new baby and ain’t been out in about 8 months) and was wondering if anybody knows of any good House or Trance gigs or clubs around Dublin this weekend? I saw Tough Love were playing the Buttoner but I think they’re a bit too mellow for my liking.
    Reason for my panic is that this is literally the only night I can get out for about another 8 months, so I'm fairly up in arms.

Cheers lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Hot Since 82 on in Pygmalion Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Bicep in District 8 on Friday also... when it rains it pours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Branque420 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Sorry for bombing in like this, but going out Friday night (new baby and ain’t been out in about 8 months) and was wondering if anybody knows of any good House or Trance gigs or clubs around Dublin this weekend? I saw Tough Love were playing the Buttoner but I think they’re a bit too mellow for my liking.
    Reason for my panic is that this is literally the only night I can get out for about another 8 months, so I'm fairly up in arms.

Cheers lads

What did you end up doing?

Advertisement