Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Paul's - Arran Quay?

Options
  • 18-11-2015 5:22pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know where the St Paul's records for 1890s onwards are?
    NLI cuts off in 1889 and I need to look at a marriage from 1890. I have the civil but am looking for the bride's mother's name.

I found an old message that they were (very oddly) on the Fingal section of Rootsireland but since their revamp, I can't find the sources list by county. I don't want to get a subscription to figure it out!

Genealogy Forum Mod

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭shanew

RootsIreland Dublin North/Swords section as Arran Quay & Glasnevin - 1731-1900 for both baptisms and marriages I think the actual records are now held in Halston Street

to see the sources click on a county on the map lower down on the home page then scroll down to the page footer of the County page and click 'Online Sources'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

pinkypinky wrote: »
    Does anyone know where the St Paul's records for 1890s onwards are?
    NLI cuts off in 1889 and I need to look at a marriage from 1890. I have the civil but am looking for the bride's mother's name.

I found an old message that they were (very oddly) on the Fingal section of Rootsireland but since their revamp, I can't find the sources list by county. I don't want to get a subscription to figure it out!

My current sub expires today so if you can get me the info I'll run the search for you. Their main search engine is wrecked at the minute but if you're sure it's 1890 I can find it.

PM or email (quicker) - [email]snip[/email]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

Ring Archbishop's House - 8373732,

They will know exactly where the records are.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Thanks everyone - I got hold of it yesterday. Thomas: I edited out your email address for safety - you don't want people spamming it!

Genealogy Forum Mod

Advertisement