Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Summer English Camp for 10+12 y/o

Options
  • 18-11-2015 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

My relatives kids aged 10 & 12 will be coming to Dublin and we are hoping to enroll them to an English course that will suit them. This will be a 2 to 4 weeks stay.

They will be staying at ours so they will not require accommodation.

They are beginners, however they are able to formulate sentences and write short essays. This will be a 2 to 4 weeks stay. We are also hoping to find something for a reasonable price (under 300 per week per child).

I was wondering if perhaps someone might assist or perhaps may have an advice in relation to this? This is all very new to me and after I've spent hours online yesterday and this morning i didn't get far.

Better question yet - does anyone know of something like this that runs around Dublin 15 area/ Ongar/ Dunboyne?

Advertisement